title

Fashion Trends, News and More for Real Women

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shia LaBeouf & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: New 'Transformers' Still!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley holds on to co-star Shia LaBeouf in this new still from Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Rosie, 23, shared that her working on first film was a challenge but that she likes to work hard! “I’ve always have the same attitude with work. I like to go to work, I like to work really hard, I like to give everything my all. I like to try things that are new, so I’m just really thankful for this opportunity,” Rosie told Access Hollywood, adding, “Hopefully, I’ll get to make another movie!”Transformers: Dark of the Moon hits theaters on July 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger....Header { text-align: center; }