title

Fashion Trends, News and More for Real Women

Monday, August 15, 2011

Basketball Wives Season 3 Reunion (Sneak Peek)

Here’s a sneak peak at the explosive reunion of Season 3 of VH1′s Basketball Wives. It seems like it was just yesterday when I first heard of the premiere of Season 1. I was not remotely interested, and now? I’m addicted. From the looks of it, seems like Royce is gonna be loud and pointless as always. Since she was only on the last five minutes of two episodes she’s gotta shine sometime, right? Ungh. I hope this is her last season. Looks like the Tami vs. Meeka will expand, and I’m excited to see what my favorites Jennifer & Evelyn have to say. I don’t know how they became my favorites, but they are. Ohhh and somebody let Suzie have a seat on the stage. I’m assuming they’ll need her help to take down the set when the show is done taping, like the true bis girl that she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger....Header { text-align: center; }