title

Fashion Trends, News and More for Real Women

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zoe Saldana

Zoe looks confident in her choices, which is such a massive influence. Yeah, this Armani dress looks kind of like a frosted holiday window decoration, or a giant version of an ornament I actually do own for my tree. And yet I love it on her, because she’s wearing it as nonchalantly as if it were a t-shirt and jeans. Come do a virtual twirl with Zoe and see if you agree.
Here's where you can start to see into the structure of the dress a bit more, but yet it manages to be fascinating enough that pulling back the curtain isn't a detraction or a distraction. That skirt feels like art.
Another beautiful angle. I wish I'd seen this in motion to see if it moved fluidly. And I really do seriously want a Brach's peppermint right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger....Header { text-align: center; }